Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Testify

Good morning family. More rain. Praying everyone gets to work/school safely. I heard traffic is backed up. One of my favorite young ladies had a birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Tayla Young. Don't you love seeing our children grow into adults. It's a beautiful thing. It's a blessing. This morning I am praising God for all He's done in our lives, giving Him all the honor and glory. I don't know about you but I've seen some "impossible days". Those days when my spirit felt paralyzed and I didn't think it would move again, but as the song goes "It Ain't Over Until God Says It's Over". Praising Him because He gave me a testimony. There are some who are afraid of their testimony, the guilt and shame keeps them from acknowledging and sharing. For me, I'll gladly share where I've been, who I've been and what I've learned. It frees me, allows me to "exhale". God has shown me that my life may not be perfect but it's worth living. I wouldn't change one single thing. Praying that anyone living "beneath" or "underneath" their old life, let go, open up and move forward. TeamTestify. Bblessedloveyou. Romans 5:5. 2Timothy 3:16, Romans 6:23, 1John 3:2, Proverbs 31:30, Acts 2:38, 2Peter 28:14

No comments:

Post a Comment