Sunday, September 29, 2013

Have a Blessed Day

Good Sunday morning to you family. I hope today brings good things to each of you. I really needed a good nights sleep, almost accomplished it. Guess I'll have to work on it again tonight. Our weekends are supposed to be about rest, relaxation, and family time. We should take full advantage of all three. This morning I want to take time out to pray for you as I pray for me, praying that today is peaceful and productive. Heavenly Father, thank You for waking us this morning, giving us that extra boost we needed to start the day. Thank You for wisdom and the gift of "choice". Lord I/we sometimes stumble, make the wrong choice, but You allow us to come back home, try it again. Father God, thank You for self reflection because You know how we are. We walk through life looking for what we can get out of it but over looking the fact that we first have to serve in order to receive. Lord let us remember to ask how we can help as opposed to extending our hands to receive, Lord let us remember to care for the weak and the poor as opposed to looking down on them. Lord keep on our hearts that we should give without hesitation and forgive with ease. Father God I also ask that You forgive me/us because You know we get full of ourselves at times. Please take away whatever isn't pleasing to You. Lord, I/we thank You for the many blessings You have bestowed upon us, You didn't have to do it but You did. Just thankful. TeamHaveABlessedDay. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment