Saturday, September 14, 2013

Imperfection

Good morning family. It's a beautiful day in my "hood". I'm feeling extremely blessed and filled with so much gratitude. My family and friends are well, living life. There's a song I love that says "perfection is not my friend". It reminds me that the word "perfect" is thrown around a little to much. For me, perfection, is temporary. The perfect moment doesn't last forever and I'm okay with that. Trying to apply "perfection" to everything would drive me crazy. I feel blessed to achieve/reach those temporary moments of perfection. Those moments give me something to hold on to, to remember when things aren't going well or when my imperfections get in the way of progress. This morning I pray for you as I pray for me, Father God, I'm thankful for who I am. I love that You love me no matter what I look like and no matter what mood I'm in. Lord I thank You for the ability to smile even in those imperfect/uncomfortable moments. Lord, You alone are the "Perfect One". I'm so grateful for Your words for without them I would not understand or accept why things couldn't always be perfect. Lord, I pray that anyone seeking approval from this world, stop. Understanding that we need only look to You for approval and guidance. When this is done, life falls into place, we find peace/acceptance and we become more like You. Last but certainly not least, thank You for our wonderful children, Lord, watching them grow has taught me so much about who I am, reminded me that youth shouldn't be something you leave behind, it should be embraced and carried forth as we mature. Lord thank You for the opportunity to laugh, play and enjoy our days. In Jesus' Name, AMEN. TeamImperfection. Bblessedloveyou. Ephesians 2:10Proverbs 28:26 ,Proverbs 16:4

No comments:

Post a Comment