Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Loss But Not Lost

Good morning family. It's "hump day". Every since the commercial with the camel aired, people have been waiting for Wednesdays just to ask "what day is it?". To funny, love those commercials. It's wonderful when you're able to laugh while you're working. Not everyone is blessed to have that experience on a daily basis. Thanking God this morning for my family, friends and my peers. A dream I had this morning reminded me that sometimes we loose people/things/jobs in order to move forward, get better. I was also reminded that as we grow/move forward that we have to be mindful of how we leave things/people behind us. There are some who blow through life, stepping on people, destroying things and not looking back until they find themselves alone, devastated mentally. Experiencing loss has a way of reconnecting us with the One who made us and with those we thought we'd never need again. As I think about my dream I thank God for everyone who stood by me during my time of loss, when I didn't have much and when I didn't think much of myself. Father God, thank You for all You've ever given, for the people You've placed in my life and for always providing for me. Lord, without Your grace and mercy, life is not worth the living. Thank You for peace and healing, thank You for the strength to move on when we find ourselves on the "outside" looking in. Thank You for all the opportunities that come our way. We are blessed to receive and even more blessed when we understand that what we receive can be taken away in the blink of an eye. Lord, I am in awe of Your word, Your direction. Simply Perfect. AMEN. TeamLossButNotLost. Bblessedloveyou.
Psalm 34:17-20,Isaiah 40 vs 1-31, Philipians 4 vs 19, 2 Corinthinas 12 vs 9 

No comments:

Post a Comment