Monday, September 9, 2013

Family Support

Good morning family. What a busy weekend we had. Football crazy, party fun. God is good. I'm very thankful this morning as always for all that we're able to accomplish. My family/friends are totally amazing. My husband, who sometimes has to figure out what's going on because I'm not always clear (imagine that), does a great job of making sure things are right. He wears a lot of hats, the cook, Mr fix it, daddy, granddaddy, uncle, brother, friend, husband but the best one of all is "A Child of God". I have to admit, I take him for granted sometimes. Looking past his feelings and focusing more on what I think should be done. God is doing a work in me with regard to the changes I need to make. Confession/acknowledging is the first step. I pray for you as I pray for myself, Heavenly Father, continue changing my heart with Your wisdom/word. You have given us so much and You've given us the right people who support and encourage us. Father I thank You for total grace and forgiveness when I've been so ungrateful for everything You've provided. Father, thank You for my family, these wonderful people you've placed in my life. God, You've allowed us to build a family unit that bounds and continues to grow. The support I/we have is so strong. You continue showing me that if I/we stay faithful, things work out (getting past me). I'm especially grateful/honored to be a grandparent. I pray that the mothers/fathers of our grandchildren continue supporting our children, lifting them up, celebrating them and nurturing the talent You gave them. Wow, just so in awe of where You brought us from. An Amazing God. AMEN. TeamFamilySupport. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment