Thursday, October 17, 2013

Breathe

Good morning family. Welcome to Thursday morning. Praying all is well with everyone. The week is moving fast for me, so much to do and so much on my mind. I've been on an emotional roller coaster since last Thursday. Keeping it moving by the grace of God. I listened to a sermon yesterday that reminded me to breathe. I don't know about you but certain events in life cause me to hold my breath and I don't realize I'm not breathing. When I say I'm not breathing, I mean I'm not functioning at 100%. It's hard to be positive when your life can't breathe, it's hard to think about progressing when your life can't breathe. Next steps aren't taken because life has consumed all your oxygen. This morning I pray for you as I pray for me. Father God please take away those thoughts/things that are blocking my/our paths. Lord continue reminding us that we make daily choices that affect life's breathing pattern. God, I pray that we recognize who we are based on Your word. Understanding that we weren't born to chase money, people or things but we were born into this world to praise and honor You with our words, our faith and our works. I pray that we all forgive those who hurt/offend, work hard for promotion/favor and stop expecting gifts to fall in our laps when we've not put in the work. Father God I thank You this morning for reminding me/us that we don't have to inhale worldly offerings, what You have for us is more than enough. In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen. TeamBreatheAgain. Bblessedlovyou

No comments:

Post a Comment