Tuesday, October 8, 2013

God In Me

Good morning family. Monday "work" was a little rough. I left on time, needed some space to regroup. Thanking God for renewal of the mind and spirit along with the opportunity to see another day. Praying that each of you arrive at your "morning destinations" safely. It's rainy here in Jax, lots of "braking" lights. Heavenly Father, praying for everyone on the road this morning. Let all of us move around without accident or incident. Lord open our hearts as we prepare for our day. Let us be mindful of those around us and not walk in selfishness. Father God take away negative feelings/images. God I pray that each of us be accountable for our actions and reactions. Let others see You in us. Father I pray that we each take time out of our busy day to help others, provide support where needed. Father for those who are struggling on their job, remind them that You're their "true employer". Father, I need this reminder myself because You know that I get beside myself sometime. Help us honor and walk in Your word as we enter our places of employment. Father let our confidence and trust in You be displayed verbally/physically. Lord I'm thankful for all and wanting for nothing more than Your continued blessings/love. TeamGodInMe. Bblessedloveyou. Colossians 3:22-25, 4:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment