Monday, October 14, 2013

No More Procrastinating

Good morning family. Hoping everyone had a nice weekend. I struggled this weekend. Thinking about and remembering Sherri'. There's something about "loss" that causes us to look within. I know there are changes I need to make based on what God's word says. I need to stop procrastinating for one. Putting off getting things done really ends up costing in all areas, i.e. time, money, relationships. There are so many of us who avoid having conversations because we don't want conflict, I'm one of those people. The problem with not saying anything is issues continue surfacing/piling up and by the time you're ready to say something, you're so full that nothing you say comes out right. I don't know about you but I need to start speaking up immediately. Procrastination also prevents us from completing our chores/work. We fall behind in our households/workouts/businesses. Tomorrow seems to never come. We put off paying bills when the money is there. We also use the money God allows us to earn for frivolous things. Paying late charges and fees, then having the nerve to complain about our "ends not meeting". All of this, is me 100%. I ask God for forgiveness and thank Him foranother opportunity to get things done. TeamNoMoreProcrastinating. Bblessedloveyou. 2 Corinthians 8:10-14

No comments:

Post a Comment