Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Straighten Me

Good morning family. Blessed be The Lord for waking us to a new day. Just a few questions, does your heart ever get tired of being open? I have to be honest and say, mine does. There are times when I get tired of trying to prove I care. Have you ever gotten to the point of throwing up your hands and saying, why bother? I have. It's a bad habit that I'm not proud of. I have to understand that sometimes people will forget how blessed they are and complain about everything. I'm one of those people. Sometimes people will talk about people who helped them, I'm one of those people. Sometimes people will use you up until there's nothing left, I'm one of those people. Sometimes people will make it seem like nobody is helping them, I'm one of those people. Sometimes people will have others thinking they don't need anyone, I'm one of those people. My convictions are beating me in the head like a sledge hammer but I'm so glad My Lord and Savior forgives me when I get "beside" myself. His word reminds me that I am nothing without Him. So humbled and thankful. I'm not perfect so I'm thankful that I serve a God who loves me for me. He corrects, He guides me and protects from the storms I create. Glorious is His wonderful love for you and me. You better get some "straightening" while you still have a chance. TeamStraightenMe. Bblessedlovyou
Happy 29th Anniversary to my wonderful husband Deforest Matthews. Life is good.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment