Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Use Time Wisely

Good morning family. Still rainy in Jax. The weather has changed, really feeling this Fall. Praying that everyone has a productive Wednesday. This morning I was tempted to take my time getting ready for work. Just wanted a little more sleep but the thought of my work schedule pushed me to get up. I knew I'd regret taking those extra few minutes. I find that as I get older I pay more attention to time. I use it more wisely. I don't know about you but I've wasted a lot time over the years. I've spent time doing things that were selfish/unproductive. This morning I pray for you as I pray for me. Father God thank You for another day, thank You for the gift of time. Lord forgive me/us for letting time go by without honoring You as often as I/we can/should. Father thank You for wisdom/understanding/peace. Thank You for the opportunity to look back on past days, days that were spent outside Your will, those "times" remind us that we've been delivered/set free. "I won't go back". Lord let us continue growing in appreciation for all You've blessed us with. Father God, I pray we all understand and use every second of our lives to represent You, giving You the glory/honor in our walk/talk. Lastly Father, continue filling our hearts with love, love for others as well as ourselves. "All To Thee I Owe". Such an Amazing God. TeamUseTimeWisely. Bblessedloveyou. Proverbs 24:30-34

No comments:

Post a Comment