Sunday, October 6, 2013

Love My Grands

Good morning family. All praises due to the Father who makes all things possible. I'm thankful for all that He's given me and all He's taken away. Camory had her 1st birthday celebration yesterday. I don't see her as often as I see my other grands but I love her all the same. Her "other" grandmother did a very nice job planning/hosting the party. It's a beautiful feeling knowing that God has blessed all of my grandchildren with family on both sides that care and love them. This morning and all days I say thank you to Grandma Blanca, Grandma Ms Cheryl, Grandma Sylvia, Grandma Lubba, Grandma Ms Lisa and to Manny's grandma. These ladies are so special. May God's hand continue touching/blessing their hearts. I want to remind our children that as parents they have a responsibility to their children to respect each other. It's not easy co-parenting and the Good Lord knows that sometimes we let what we see/hear cloud our judgement. I pray that every young parent understand that children need to see healthy relationships, hear healthy conversation and need support on all sides. So what if you don't care for the person you chose to co-parent with (honestly shoulda prayed/thought about it before hand). When a child is conceived, you should go into auto pilot-parenting. Every need a child has should be met and your ability to meet that need shouldn't be hindered by stubbornness of the heart/mind. There should never be an excuse for not showing up for your child. With that said, I thank God that my children show love for their children and participate in their lives. God is good. TeamLoveMyGrands. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment