Monday, October 7, 2013

Love & Peace

Good morning family. What a blessing to see another Monday. I had a nice Sunday, busy, but nice. The weekend went fast as always. I used to dread the beginning of the week but now I look forward to it because I'm blessed with a job. Listening to the news reminded me that life comes with uncertainties but as Christians we stand firm on God's word. The government can shut-down but when you know where your help comes from, you can keep it moving, keep pressing on. This morning I pray for you as I pray for myself, My Heavenly Father, thank You for all You've provided. I thank You for my family and friends. I also thank You for the challenges we face because we know that with You we've already won. I thank You for healing old wounds. I pray that we understand and accept opportunities to heal damaged relationships. Father God, help us see that sometimes it's really not about us, it's more about loving You and loving others. Lord when we understand how far love will take us we can let go of all those painful memories. No greater love has ever/will ever be displayed than the love You have for us. At times I/we feel that we've given to much, taken to much or not done enough, Lord help us find balance and purpose. God, I/we are so grateful for Your blessings, Your gifts and Your unfailing love for us. I stand in AWE of all you continue doing in our lives. There is no peace like the peace that comes with Your love/promises. In the Blessed Name of Jesus. Amen. TeamLove&Promises. Bblessedloveyou. Colossians 3:13-17

No comments:

Post a Comment