Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Stop Complaining

Good morning family. Thankful to see this beautiful sunrise. Understanding that we are blessed beyond measure. Sometimes we forget our manners, forget to say "Thank Ya" to our Lord who makes all things new and possible. My heart is full of gratitude and appreciation of "life". We had a nice family dinner last night at Red Lobster, I don't know if the Red Lobster employees thought it was nice but I enjoyed it. Love my crew. I find myself confessing and apologizing a lot lately because I can no longer give myself a pass when I fall short. My most recent episode happened yesterday at work. I let someone's written emotional response move me to complaining. I was not pleased with my reaction. What I realize is that I wasted about 45 minutes of my day venting to everyone but that person. I also realized that my venting served no purpose and if I am who God says I am, it doesn't matter what someone says to me or about me. Sometimes we miss the opportunity to remain positive on our jobs. We complain about addtional responsibilites and focus far to much on what others aren't doing. I don't know about you but as of yesterday at 5pm, my "job attitude" changed. I no longer want to get caught up in the "side bar complaining". It has gotten me nowhere and will take me nowhere. So to those I belly ached to yesterday, I apologize. We all have to take a step back, really use our hearts when receiving and giving out information. Practice makes perfect. TeamStopComplaining Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment