Thursday, October 3, 2013

Weed and Seed

Good morning family. It's so nice outside. I like sweat shirt weather and that's just what it feels like. Thank you to everyone for the happy anniversary wishes. Samyah bought Dee and me a cake and a card. She was so excited. She gave Dee a red rose and told him to make sure he gave it to me. This little 7 year old has the biggest heart. I am truly blessed with wonderful grandchildren who are full of personality. Thanking God for life and family this morning. This morning I was reminded of the "seeding" process. I sometimes forget that I have to continually plant "seeds" so that my harvest will never dry up. I never won't to be satisfied with "just enough". Some of us don't want more because we don't want the additional responsibility that comes with "having more". Some of us want more just so we can brag about what we have. Then there are those of us who get more and just sit on it or hide it because we don't want to help anyone else, don't want "nobody" asking us for nothing and we're afraid of loosing it. For me, I plan to "weed and seed" for as long as God allows me to. I'm weeding out those habits/things that aren't helping me, that are out of date, that have held me back and that cause distractions/dysfunctions. I'm seeding those things that will not only enhance my living and giving but will hopefully/prayerfully encourage others to do the same. Look around, there are so many things to do, people to help, people to help you, people that are without love and family. God has giving us "time, opportunity, talent, love, choice" to do what we want in life. I'm challenging you as I challenge myself. Weed and Seed. It's our time. TeamWeedAndSeed. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment