Monday, October 14, 2013

Forgiven

Good morning family. Coming off an emotional weekend, one I won't forget. The week was busy and came with sad news but I made it through. I started sending messages to my friends a while ago. It started as just a morning e-mail or a message to set plans for an event or to share information. Slowly I started including additional information. Today, it's become my daily journal. I'm thankful that my friends have let me share "me" with them. I consider anyone who reads what I write an "accountability" partner. So this morning I have a confession. I stayed "in my feelings" all day Sunday. Didn't really fellowship with my family, actually felt a little angry/resentful. I tried to make it okay for me to feel the way I felt but I couldn't. Nothing but guilt and conviction. I started asking myself why we let what others do or don't do, bother us? Why does it get under our skin? Why is it that when anybody offers corrective criticism or feedback we immediately take offense? Just wondering why things seem unbalanced at times. I question my balance and the support I give, wondering if it's right and if it's enough. I wonder what drives us to do some of the things we do. What pulls us off the path God sets before us. During our test/storms we're begging God for help, crying, slobbing and then when things get back on track we go back to our trifling ways. Wondering if we think God is playing with us. We hurt the ones we love, love the ones who will never love us back and short change our children because we're not raising them based on biblical principles. Yes, I had an emotionally unbalanced Sunday but it was only for a day. I'm moving on, making sure today and tomorrow are better because my trust is in the One who will forever love me and all my faults. The One who has forgiven me for my yesterday and allowed me to see today. Thank you to anyone who reads this for being my accountability partner, we all need at least one. TeamAccountabilityPartner. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment