Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Resentful

Good morning family. It's October 1st. We are getting into our Fall season. I am loving this cool down. I Pray everyone is up and moving, off to a good start. Please take time to give God honor and praise for another day. Praying for our leaders this morning. This tug-a-war is crazy. Thanking God that I have a job to go to this morning. I'm up having a tearful morning but I'm okay. Just rejoicing in the Lord because He has "brought me a mighty long ways". I found myself "in my feelings" over the weekend. Feeling a little selfish, wanting just a little peace and quiet. I felt jealous of my family because everyone seemed to be out doing something, everybody but me. As a result of how I was feeling, my grandchildren were separated Sunday. They usually spend the day at "grandma's", playing, running in out, making messes, terrorizing each other. At the end of the day Samyah was a little sad because she missed her cousins. I had to ask myself, was my peace and quiet worth breaking up their routine? This morning I ask God to forgive me because what I was really feeling was "resentment". I was resentfull because I couldn't get things done and everyone else seemed to moving around just fine. Guess what, it's my fault for not really saying how felt. I'm learning that (should have already learned) in order to get what you want, you have to speak up, stop holding things in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment